Tuesday 21 January 2014

Diethylpropion

I'm going to start keeping track of my progress while using this drug, mainly for my own benefit but also for anyone else who might be interested in giving it a go :)

So first things first, I bought these from a medical clinic who specialize in helping with weight loss. I wouldn't recommend buying these off the internet as you never know what you're getting! I had to have lots of tests done first to make sure it was safe for me to use them. Diethylpropion is a dangerous drug and I would seriously advise you to consult with your doctor before going on them.


My routine is a little bit mixed up because I work permanent nights. You're meant to take them in the morning (after sleep) with your breakfast, but on average I sleep from 10am until 6pm which means I take mine during the evening at approx 7.30pm. I also eat weird foods at weird times, like for lunch I'll eat a main meal and for my final meal I'll eat breakfast food lol I should really get out of the habit of it though...

This is my schedule:
5.30pm- wake up
6pm - have breakfast & take Diethylpropion
9pm - snack
12.30am - lunch
3am - snack
7am - small meal

Start: 5ft9, 13.8lbs, bmi 28

Day 1:
So on day 1 of starting the tablets, the main thing I noticed almost straight away is the dry mouth, although I didn't feel anything else. At breakfast I had a small bowl of Kimchi Noodles, then I skipped having a snack and at lunch had a Roast Dinner but couldn't finish it as I wasn't hungry. I'm not sure if this was just a placebo effect or maybe because I had noodles a few hours earlier though. On my break at 3am I had Blueberries, and then after work I felt starving and had 2 crisp barms and a few chunks of chocolate. I was meant to be going to the gym but I had a doctors appointment so I skipped a gym day. Overall, I don't really know if the tablets worked or not.

Day 2:
Today is my day off work so its hard to keep a steady schedule for eating. So far I've had 2 chunks of chocolate and bran flakes with raisins for breakfast, and I had to set an alarm to remind me to eat 3 hours later haha :P I'm going to grab a snack now, however I'll be honest I'm feeling pretty hungry and my mouth is drier than a nuns vagina lmao I'm also feeling light headed :/ Note to self- start carrying a bottle of water round lol

Edit: Its 5am and I now have a banging headache, and keep needing a wee haha. Oh n i had salad with tuna before but barely finished it which is good :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^