Thursday 23 August 2012

Gym & my diet

Been working sooo hard in the gym lately, and I finally hit my new lowest weight today :) (I say lowest, but I mean lowest since I first started this whole gym diet routine haha). I am now 13st 9.6lbs, and yes I know that is heavy but I'm 5ft 9 and considering I weighed alot more than this 2 weeks ago I'm happy. I'm on a journey and this just shows that what I'm doing is working.

We've been walking home alot more lately after work and the gym, which is about 3 and a half miles so it all adds up. I get paid tonight so I'll be ditching the bready meals and switching back to salads in work which should also give the extra boost :)

Today I bought a dress and a little skirt in the George sale for when we go to Cuba. The skirt is a size 14, and on the way home I even said to Dean it'd be a miracle if i fit into it before the holiday, but it was cheap so I can atleast try... welll, I've just tried it on and it fits :D:D:D Ok, i wont lie its a tiny bit too small, but i'd definitely get away with it with a bikini on so im happy happy right now. And the size large dress? TOO BIG lmao. This is coming from the girl who could only wear size xl, and size 20 pants last year. I've always been small on top, I'm weirly proportioned (like 14 on top, 20 on bottom - or now it'd be 12 on top, 16 on bottom) but its slowly coming off my hips and ass so this time next year hopefully I'll be saying this again but on a whole other level :)

My complete aim is to be about 11 or 12 stone, depending on how I look. I'm not really trying to go to a specific weight as such because I'm building muscle at the same time as shedding fat so I won't really notice it on the scales.

When I met Dean I was only 14, but i was the same height i am now and I weighed 9st 5lbs. I will never get to that weight again because I was only a kid then, but if i can look as skinny as i did then i'll be a happy girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^