Friday 9 March 2012

Poo :(

So on our first day of being off on our 11 day hols for our anniversary, work ring up and tell us we've pretty much lost ALL our overtime. Me and Dean have both been doing 5 nights each for the past 3 months, and now because they've ran out of money they're cutting my hours down to 2 nights and Dean to 3.

I honestly can't believe it, when I first found out I could stop crying to be honest. 2 nights do not cover our bills and if we don't get something sorted out we could end up losing our home :/ I'm just hoping we can sort something out with work about getting 3rd days on our contract, because with 3 nights we can just about pay the bills. We won't have money for any treats but aslong as we keep our home thats the main thing.

Its looking likely that Download Festival is now off the cards, also all our plans for our time off and anniversary are in the shitter. I was meant to be getting a coffee machine and we were gonna go the cinema and for a meal. I guess thats the steps you have to take to keep your home though, every penny counts and we're gonna havta save it all.

Oh and on top of that, Deans had tonsillitus all week, been dozing around sleeping most of the time AND MOANING haha I was hoping he would be ok in time for his gig and our anniversary on Sunday, but it seems like once he feels better in one way he gets worse in another.

Also to make things worse, I've just woken up with my throat being red raw and I can't swallow :( I guess I've caught it off him. I've made a conscious effort not to kiss him or go near him though which is so annoying :/

So all my "money free" plans are looking dim now too, I was meant to be finally meeting Ant with Stevie and Leah, but I don't wanna put them at risk :( I was also meant to be going to Deans gig and then spending time with Dean for our anniversary - but if I'm ill then I'll most likely just be in bed *sigh*

The first half of our holidays was ruined by Dean being sick and as soon as he shows signs of being better, the rest is ruined by me being ill. I work so so sooo hard and when I'm at home I sleep for 12 hours at a time because I'm so exhausted, and i feel like i get nothing in return other than a roof over my head. On our days off all we do is sleep and clean up and then its back to work. I guess thats the harsh reality of life :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^