Wednesday 18 May 2011

Pippin is still missing :(

My little cat Pippin is still missing *sigh* Its been nearly 2 weeks now and no one has seen him. I've put posters all around the area, and I've rang all vets and animal rescue places, and even the council but nothing :( I just hope he comes home safe, or as horrible as it sounds, dead. I can't bare the thought of him being trapped somewhere scared and hungry.

I went for a viewing on a Bungalow today, its absolutely gorgeous. Big garden, with a shed and chair swing, big bedroom with a massive wardrobe included, massive conservatory which is basically a living room, and a front room which is a spare room. As soon as I entered and even as I talk about it now, I'm having ideas of how we could have it set up :( But with Dean on one day a week in Asda and me not being guaranteed a contract, we can't do it. I have enough to pay for the deposit, but we can't guarantee the payments to live on.

If Dean had accepted the 3 days in Asda initially or got different days off them, and I harrased them to see if they'd give me a contract, it might have been doable :/ *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^