Tuesday 5 April 2011

Blerhhh

So I've got a new layout up properly now with a side bar :) Looking snazzy w00pw00p haha I'm in the process of updating the links and stuff. I'm making a complete gig history which is fun, just going through each gig starting in 2003, with the help of Dean ofcourse since my memory is so bad lol

Oh and also, I've ordered some craft stuff as a treat since I had some ebay vouchers :) Got lots of Hama Beads, Ball chain for necklaces and shrink plastic although I thought it'd be A4 but the sheets are tiny lol oh well I'll have fun anyways :P

Oh and what else, ermmm.. I can't go to the Bournemouth gig which sucks :/ Was looking forward to the trip and seeing the Sound Circus as it looks like an awesome venue. Ahh well nevermind, I've been to loads of Korn Again gigs I knew I wouldn't be able to go eventually haha.

Just a bit worried about Dean to be honest :/ Hes back on his meds and last time he got a bit depressed especially when he got cramps n stuff, and usually i'd be the one to comfort him. Also hes been living in mine for ages now so we're not used to being apart. Its not usually a big deal but with it being overnight and him sleeping in the van aswell, I'm just concerned he might need to toilet or something will happen:/ Just have to wait and see I guess, I really hope it goes well for him though :) I also hope Dan actually makes it to the gig in time or the whole thing will go tits up :S lol

Anywhoooo.. ROLL ON MONDAY FOR A NIGHT OUT :) ...I'm going to play with my crafty stuff now :) Traaa laaaaa lol

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot to say! I've had a break through. Deans actually read my blog! LOL first time for everything eh :) He said he read all of 2011 so far and 2002 haha Yeah a little tip: Don't read 2002.. I was 12 so you can imagine the hilarity of it haha :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^