Thursday 16 December 2010

Boots and shoes collection ♥♥♥


Ok so these are the boots I'm getting for Christmas... Beauuutiful Demonia Swing 815's :D yaaaaaaayyy

I can't wait to get themmmm

Also, this is a good time to show off my boots and shoeas collection since it's getting quite big now :D


Demonia Cherry Concord-108's :D I love them theyr sexxxyyyyyy


Sella Dare's :D They're not pvc though but this is the best pic i could find


New Rock Neptune 373's :D They're soooo comfy :) My fave boots of all time


New Rock 591's Silver flame :) I love these boots but I hardly ever wear them so I think I'm gonna try and sell them for some knee high ones instead


New Rock 106's awww my oldie boots :) Got these when I was 15 haha I don't wear them anymore though


Doc Marten 14 eyelet Black. I hardly ever wear these because they destroy my ankles :( Need to get them softened somehow


Rocket Dog boots :) My casual boots for random comfy days. This is the best pic I could get but mine don't have white hearts on mine have a multicolour badge pattern on


FAKE Patent Doc Martens 8 hole haha I used to love these but now they're wrecked so I never wear them. They were only like 15quid though so its ok :P


Buckle Platform Boots. Don't know whyyyyy I ever bought these, brand new and never been worn. I don't even like them lmao


Demonia Dolly 88's :) 3 strap patent shoes and I looooove themmmmm :D


Demonia Dolly 31's :D I love these too


Pink DC's - Not exactly the same as the pic but very similar :)


Turquoise Vans - Not exactly the same as the pic but very similar


Babycham Pumps - Not the same as pic but very very similar :)


T.U.K. Cat shoes :D Love these but they're a bit big on me :( Might sell them and buy a smaller size

I also have lots more pumps, flatties and high shoes but I don't know the brands so can't show pics :( Oh well haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^