Monday 1 November 2010

Its been a while

Its been so long since I posted on this blog, Octobers been pretty hectic :( I actually think I've missed like 50% of my daily photos for October aswell cause my heads been elsewhere.

I'm not gonna go into details for obvious reasons, but anywho, Dean was admitted into hospital at the start of October :( and was put on a drip n stayed in overnight. Most traumatic time of my life probably tbh, i hated it. Thought I was gonna lose him forever.

Anyways, hes getting better now so all is looking up. I've been spending alot more time with him, well... actually I think I've been away from him overnight like once or twice since the whole ordeal. I know deep down, this really isn't for the best thing to do for either of us because its getting harder and harder to spend time away from him but I just can't help it. Dean said to me he doesn't really like being on his own and wants to spend more time with me, and I'm having this weird attachment were I just never want to leave.

I guess the truth is, I'm worried if I leave him I won't see him again and then I'll be left here on my own.. silly I know lol. Oh well, just another thing I'll need to overcome with time.

We went to the hospital again today over his IBD and they've changed his medication because the Mezavant wasn't really working. I realllly hope this works. We also went to the Citizens Advice over all the shit thats been going on with Deans debts and ESA, and its looking like its gonna be sorted within the next few weeks which is good :)

Anywhoooooooo... off that cause its just boring talk as is most of my blog haha Really got into V the past few weeks, me n dean have been watching it but we havta wait until January now to see what the weird crocodile aliens are gonna do haha :P Oh and we're actually into X Factor at the moment! haha crazy shit. If Wagner doesn't go soon, then its just a joke and he should win :P Im pretty sure Simon will end up rigging it so he gets kicked off eventually though.. surely he can't let this go on for much longer :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^