Wednesday 10 November 2010

Exciting

So, an unexplained missile has been launched off the coast of America and no one knows what it is.. how exciting!! >.< style="font-weight: bold;">"Maybe Aliens were living on earth and now they're making their way home to begin a full on Alien invasion/destruction of the earth."

Lmfao, obviously I've been watching too much television/excited for the new Skyline film! haha

Is it sad that I'd love to die like that? How awesome would that be?! Killed by Aliens who invade the Earh and kill us all.. War of the Worlds styley haha yeahhhh :D Only boring people want to die peacefully :P

Story here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11721981

~~♥~~

In other news, I'll be seeing these sexy beasts tonight....



....without Jamie, CRYYYYYY. But its for free, so I shouldn't really complain :')

I C A N T W A I T ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^