Sunday 6 June 2010

Yeahhhh

Ohhhh its almost Download Festival :D I can't wait! I've started making my dreads for the festival - theyr pink and green! :) Bit different, I'm not too keen on the way theyr looking right now but i'll just wait n see how they turn out I guess.



My mum went away camping on Wed n got back today, but it was good cause Dean stayed with me while she was away n we just chilled it was nice :) Gonna be weird sleeping alone tonight though.

Oh and I went to a gig on Wednesday with Leah, she bought 2 tickets to see Four Year Strong but her friend pulled out at the last minute so I went with her. I was pleasantly surprised :) They were quite good!

And then tonight we went to Rhys n Jennies house and ordered food n had some drinks which was nice :) Haven't saw them in aaaaaaaaaages! I defo think we should start meeting up more often

Anywho, I probs wont post again until after download woooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^