Saturday 10 April 2010

Update

Haven't blogged in a while.. been busy with Uni work :( Boooo

But anyways, I had a good easter :) Still got lots of chocolate left and I'm gonna eat lots of it now haha greeeedy

Oh and finally, yes finally, Leah and Roxanne are fine again :) I'm so happy its over. I've missed Rox and haven't really been able to see or speak to her because of all this crap, there just hasn't been an opportunity! :( It was such a little small insignificant thing, blown completely out of proportion and its messed with so many peoples lives, not cool at all.

Also, I put Lews hair into *real* dreads :) They're looking excellenté but obviously not properly formed yet, will take a few months/years for that haha

Ermmm so yeah just a quick update really lol. I'm still taking my photo everyday, I haven't had time to compile March into a video yet though :/

Oh and I've made an Auto clicker program.. go me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^