Friday 19 March 2010

Wow

Wow, I can't believe it. As you may have noticed, I now have blogs that go back to 2002 haha

I've just been clearing out my computer and found my old blog posts from years ago. I mean these are so old, well before I met Dean lol In 2002 I was only 13/14! awwww haha

Theres only 4 posts, but If you're in the mood for a laugh, I suggest you have a quick read of them. Its so strange to read such a childish post, but to actually remember doing it at the same time! lol I was such a typical teenager thats for sure :P

Oh and my spellings, I used to be one of those people who wrote in extreme text language! Eugh.. what was I thinking? lol Infact, I was actually being serious about this "band" thing as well, and not one of us could play an instrument!! :') Oh the humility of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^