Wednesday 3 February 2010

Rammstein ♥

Wow, Rammstein was just amazing! :D

I was actually surprised with how good Combichrist were aswell, they definitely surprised me :) And Rammstein, just brilliant lol. The pyro was immense, on every song something happened haha At one point during the song 'Pussy', Till Lindemann actually sat on this big cannon and covered us all in foam haha It was so cool. Got a good video of it :P

I haven't uploaded the videos yet, but I've got all the photos up. Rather dissapointed with my camera tbh, I thought it was going to be great for gigs but it isn't. The settings are weird, I can't choose what resolution I want only the quality. On my old camera I could choose good quality but low resolution :/ And the ISO settings are weird too. You have to either choose Off, 600, 800, 1600 :/ Which is also quite poo if I'm honest, I'd rather it just be able to decide for itself save me having to choose all the time lol

Anywho, here are some of the photos :) ...













Can't wait until they play at Sonisphere now, its gonna be great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^