Thursday 14 January 2010

Dreads & Deans 21!

Soooo, I've finally finished putting my dreads in! lol This time I've gone for black on bottom, pink&fuschia in middle, and blue on top :) I like the colour combination but I'm not 100% sure on them yet :/ We'll see lol

I took a photo of all the dreads I made in the past 3 years, some of them are really wrecked and need resealing or throwing away, also you can see the colours i installed today :)

Here they are:


Ohhhh, and technically it is now Deans 21st Birthday :) I can't wait for tomorrow although I'm dreading it at the same time.. its gonna be freezing! haha Tonight we're going out to town, we're going for a meal on Friday/tomorrow too and goin the pics to see Book of Eli (i think) so should be fun :) and then on Saturday I'm doing a little party for him n his dad whos birthday is the 17th, so its an action packed weekend thats for sure! lol

I'll upload some pics in a few days :)

Oh oh oh oh oh and thats what I was meant to post aswell, its been snowwwwiiiingg again :) Im happy.
I hate the way people moan that they want it to go now, we wont have weather like this again for another 10 years probs, people need to lighten up and enjoy it while it lasts!!

Anyways, thats all. I'm getting a headache now from the dreads :( Not good, always happens on the first day lol :/
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow!! The dreads are awesome.

    How about a photo of the face?

    I'd like to see the combination of the 2.

    Regards,

    luna

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message ^-^