Tuesday 26 January 2010

Bored... quiz.

200. My middle name is : ... :( I was never given one.
199. I was born on : 5th July 1988
198. I am really : Bored
197. My cell phone company is : 3
196. My eye color is : Bluey Green
195. My shoe size is : 7/8
194. My ring size is : No idea lol
193. My height is : 5"10
192. I am allergic to : Cheese and Chocolate :( only recently though.. its more like an intolerence.
191. I was born in : Liverpool
190. I live in : Reiland
189. The book I am reading : I don't read.. yeah ano shameful lol
188. My bed : is way better than Deans :)
187: One thing you hate about yourself : I lack motivation
186. My favorite childhood memory : Burying batteries in a plant pot with Leah when they were dead haha
185. My first pet’s name was : Candyfloss (caterpillar which turned into a moth) haha :P
179. My favorite Holiday was : Dominican Republic :)
178: The last song I downloaded : God knows. Sooo long ago.
177: Films that have made me cry : Titanic
176. Last song that made me cry was : No idea lol
175. Are you taken or Single : Takeeeeen ♥
174. If you are taken, by who : Deannnn :)
173. Do you like being single/taken : Don't remember being single it was so long ago.. 6 years ago infact haha So obv i prefer being taken lol
170. What did you do last night : Sat up on the pc :/

:: I Do (YES) or dont (NO) Believe In ::

142. Love at first sight : No
141. Luck : Yes
140. Fate : Yes
139. Yourself : Yes
138. Aliens : Yes
137. Heaven : No
136. Hell : No
135. Ghosts : Hmmmmm...... Yes
134. Horoscopes : No
133. Soulmates : Yes

:: Which is Better ::

129. Hugs or Kisses : Both
128. Drunk or High: Drunk
127. Phone or Online : Online
126. Red heads or Black hair: Black hair defooooo
125. Blondes or Brunettes : Brunette
124. Hot or Cold : Hot
123. Summer or winter : Summer
121. Chocolate or vanilla ice cream: Vanilla
120. Night or Day : Day
119. Oranges or Apples : Oranges
118. Curly or Straight hair : Straight

:: Here's What I Think About ::

116. Abortion : Hmmmm... It really just depends on the situation
115. Backstabbers : Twats.
114. Parents : Love my Mum to bits, don't know my Dad so yeah.. fuck him haha


:: Last Time I...::

103. Went out of town : Manchester to see the Jeremy Kyle show *i think*
102. Had food : About an hour ago, Orange :)
101. Seen someone I haven't seen in a while : Hmmm.. no idea lol
100. Cried in front of someone : Dean yesterday when he was a meany :P

:: MISC ::

90. Who is the ditziest person you know : Leah maybe
89. Who makes you laugh the most : Dean or Leah
87. The last movie I watched : Sherlock Holmes
82. What I don't understand is : Why can't I sleep properly lately? :/
80. The most unsatisfactory answer I've ever received is : No idea lol
79. Something I will miss when I leave home is : My mum
78. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most?: Right now, Sonisphere
77. The thing that I'm not looking forward to is : Uni tomorrow
76. Tomorrow : lol Uni
75. Today : boredom
74. Next Summer : I want to be nice and skinny :)
73. Next Week : I am seeing Rammstein woooooooo
67. People call me : Rhiannon, Rei, Rhi, Baby, Blueberry muffin lol
66. The person who knows the most about me : Dean
60. The most difficult thing to do : Force myself out of bed :P
59. I have gotten a speeding ticket : Nope
56: My Zodiac sign is : Cancerian
55. The first person I talked to today was : Mum
54. First time you had a crush : Primary School
53. The one person who can't hide things from me : Dean
52. Last time someone said something that you were thinking: Dean said something on msn i think
51. Right now im talkin to : Leah on MSN
50. What is your dream job : Computer Games Programmer
49. First job : Proper job... Littlewoods Call Centre
48. I have a job at : ......
47. I have these pets : Nemo & Pippin my cats and Lizzy the Gecko :)
46. I hope : I have the motivation to lose this weight
45. The worst sound in the world: Deans annoying fucking squawk he makes sometimes! ARGHHHH it makes me want to kill him!!!
44. The person that makes me cry the most is : Dean lol
39. My boy/girlfriend is: someone who I love very much :)
35. Florida or Hawaii : Florida I think i would prefer :)
33. My favorite piece of clothing is : My arch enemy top lol
32. My favorite sport is : swimming :)
31. Last time I cried : Yesterday I think
30. My friends are : very important to me :)
29. My computer is: getting a bit old and in need of a reboot
28. The school I go to is : not a school it is a university
27. Last person I got mad at : Dean for making that annoying squawk!
22. The all-time best movie is : At the moment im thinking Avatar :)
21. The all-time best thing in the world is : Deany spoon
18. The most annoying person you know is : Dean haha
17. I lose respect for people who : don't care for other peoples feelings
16. The movies I have cried at are: ..... *sigh* lol
15. Closest friends : Well.. alot of them are questionable really.
14. Favorite website : Facebook lol
12. And tonight , I want to be : asleep please
11. The worst pain I was ever in was : can't remember what it was but I remember being in agony with my stomach once rly can't remmber what happened tho lol
10. My favorite word is : Lol
9. My room is : a mess :/
8. My favorite celebrity is : no idea
5. My weakness is : needles lol
4. What I like in boys/girls : personality
3. Who broke your heart : No1
2. One thing that makes you feel great is : Dean when he looks after me :)
1. One thing you couldn't live without: My computer lol

1 comment:

  1. Rei,

    If you made this list up all by yourself, then I truly applaud you ... you have the makings of a great writer.

    If you answered pre-written questions, you have the makings of a great writer.

    I can't believe you said you don't read.

    You have imagination and creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message ^-^