Sunday 14 May 2006

Rikkis Hen Night.. and other stuff

Well, went to Rikki and Daves pre-hen night/stag do get together last night at the Priory was pretty cool.

Got there at about half 7, free drinks all night (thanks to all the nice people buying them for me muwahaha!), Got a nice little tag with my name on and some rainbowy fairy wings! lmao As i decided not to go into town with the girls though, i gave the wings to Kate ^_^

After the Priory at about half 9, Dean and I went onto the Showcase Cinema and saw MI3 hehe was cool to get out together as we hadn't been out in a while due to him being in the band. We went to Maccies had our usuals, and then brought some burgers into the film with us lol (the screening was empty too, just us in there! ^_^)

Anyway, all in all it was a great night and im glad me n dean r cool again!!

~~*~~

Also, my mum bought me a silver top and bag to go with my silver shoes! yaaaay theyr pretty! And i finally got my dress for the evening of the wedding! Its black with a red flowery design at the bottom :) All i need is to get some Black shoes to go with it! AND i tried my white dress on again for the ceremony and its nice! :D Im gonna wear my silver shoes and bag with it! SORTED! Just need some Silver Jewelery (ahem, Leah! lol) and some nice shiny black shoes

On other news, I am coping with Dean leaving Triphazard alright i guess. It's hard, because i really love the band, but it hurts to think about them now. I wont go on about why, i have no need to go into 'deep feelings' on here, it only attracts unwelcomed attention. Anywho, I have to carry on with my college work on the band, which is hard as i did plan on seeking their advice on how to style it etc, now i will have to make it all up off the top of my head (Could be a good thing i guess but I dont know.. i may be able to explore my creative side now)

I didnt want him to leave the band, and i still want him to go back, as i keep teling him. However, i may say this as much as i want, but a part of me is glad i have my old Dean back.

The doubts of mine and his future were pulling us apart as soon as he got serious in the band. The thought of him going on tour.. i know i wouldn't have coped with him not being there for me. I won't deny i always felt uncomfortable with him being in a band with girls anyway (not in a bad way ofcourse, I love Stef and Jen) I think most people will understand.. it was a girlfriend type of jealousy that developed. Most people ive spoke to about this say its understandbale that i felt like this. Ofcourse, i tried not to show it at the time, as i didn't want to come between him and his career. I stood by him all the way.

Anyway, since he has left the band we have been alot closer. I've realised that the person i met in March 04 is still there We have been going out alot more which is good too. I missed him when he never came out places with me. He was either with the band (which was understandable ofcourse) or had no money because he'd spent it on band rehersals.

He's made it clear now that hes not getting back in the band, and i respect his decision, even though i do want him to go back. Now he just wants to be left alone to get on with his life. One good thing? Hes more enthusiastic about going to college in September to get his qualifications!! lol

~~*~~

Next to come in my ENORMOUS blog today, ive got 4 weeks left till i leave college, and i F U C K E D!! I just hope what ive done so far as good.

Also, my Download Festival tickets were stolen from the bloody box office last Saturday!! Went into town last week to ask what will happen, and they said come back the first week in June to collect the replacements! WE LEAVE FOR DONINGTON IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JUNE. twats

To finalise my blog, i just want to say.. ive really developed a fascination with Spongebob Square Pants lately.. again. Ive decided i live in a pineapple under the sea

END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^