Monday 28 September 2009

2nd week

Well... into the 2nd week of Uni!
I'm rather enjoying it so far :) Bit boring but I'm sure it'll get more interesting as time goes on :/ whether thats a good thing or a bad thing though i dunno! haha

Got our first piece of coursework today BLEHHH. I haven't done any form of course work or homework in... hmmm about 3 and a half years? haha I feel like a kid again!

~*~♥~*~

Had an amazing night in Stevies on Saturday, everyone came round for a lil party while his parents are away ^_^ It was great cause I got to meet some new people - Tet, Sean & Helen, who are all so cool! I'm glad they came :D
I also liked the fact that I got to know some people a bit more :) Like Hayley, shes so funny! ♥ *pikapika* ^_^, Claire as always just amazing, once again found out more things which we have in common! haha, Gary the Daddy to be awww ^-^ and Roxie just lovely as always! ♥ Looks like Leah & Rox might have sorted everything out too so I'm happy :D I'm sure we're all gonna get along just fine! I love them all ♥♥♥ :)

Anyway, after that splosh oh loveydoveyness, My mum sent off the form for mine & Deanybobs home! So, hopefully this time next year I'll be living in my own house! Yaaaay.

Thats all for now, I'm off to get my daily dose of House ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^