Thursday 5 March 2009

Things I can't wait for...

- Bed time ina min! lol
- Dominican Republic in Aug! - 2weeks n its already booked yaaay
- Sonisphere in Aug! - Be a change from Dload, its gonna be awesome! Finally I will get to be at a festival with MORE THAN 1 OTHER GIRL! Sausage fests are good, but I need people to talk to! haha =D
- Mine & Deans 5 year Anniversary! - I remember our 5month anniv like it was yday. Me n Leah wer sitting on Deans bed n we worked it out lol Then we ate Deans old chip barm i think. :P
- Roller Disco soon! - Woooo Helens Party is gonna rule, I'm gonna get loads of pics.. Ill look fab! =D
- Being made redundant in April! - Woooo no more poopy work lmao
- The weekend - my first days off in what seems like months!
- Summer - I'm gonna make this one a Summer to remember ^_^ I wanna go camping, or on another boat trip! lol

Anywho, Bleh, time for bed now lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^