Friday 14 March 2008

Unbelievavle

Its unbelievable, Me and Dean celebrated our FOURTH anniversary on Tuesday! I can’t believe its been so long ^_^
We went to the Punchbowl and it was great! I started getting dizzy off all the wine though haha I think it must have been strong stuff! The only dissapointment was I had my heart set on Spag Bol, and they didnt have it!! But Dean has said he will cook it for me at the weekend so i’m happy lol

Anywho, Its also unbelievable with the amount of Nobheads that you get on the phones in work. Arghhhh, sometimes they just drive you crazy. Seriously, how can they be so stupid, its infront of them yet they complain anyway, fools!

And alsox2, its unbelievable how addicted i have became to Star Trek! I have withdrawal symptoms and I dream about Tom Paris, Data and Species 8472! lol

Oh and last but not least, for those who know me this will come as a shock, its UNBELIEVEABLE but believe it or not.. i haven’t watched Coronation Street for as long as i can remember. The last time i watched it was when Vera died, but that was a one off because it was so special. I hadn’t actually watched it properly since Liam fell off the cliff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^