Monday 10 December 2007

Larrrdydarrr

I have got loads of Achievements on my xbox now Its cool.

Also, did anyone see the fight? We all went round to Rik & Daves to watch and i just managed to survive to see it lol I tells ya wat, Its weird walking to Deas house at 6am to go to bed lol Although i wanted Hatton to win, i knew before the fight began than Mayweather would probably win. From about the 2nd round ya could tell Hatton was gonna lose Ahh well, twas a good fight

Also, i have work now NAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWW! I wanna go back into my shell for bed. Infact, i'd rather go to Deas and get night cuddles and go to sleep there, but back to reality for now lol

I meet my new team leader today so thats good, get to see if he gonna be a poophead or not lol!

And last but not least, Its nearly mine and deans 4 year anniversary Weird eh! Its been ages but it doesn't really feel that long lol Time flies me guesses

Toodleloo amigos xxxxxxxx

P.S. APOCALYPTICA THIS WEEK! YAZAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^