Sunday 30 September 2007

This week, Bleh

Work is poo, my shift for this week was off Thurs and in on Sunday, which i thought would be good, but now i'm at Sat night and im in work 2moro and it sucks bum.

On thurs i went Swimming with Dean which was fun I ain't been swimming since June, so it was good. Was madgoing back to good ol' Bootle baths, brought back some memories from Primary School lol

And today, i went to Cheshire Oaks It was good there but i just didn't find anything i needed. I wanted t-shirts but i just couldn't find anything worth buying.. sooo.. i don't think ill be going again

I also went to the Blue Planet Aquarium too T'was fun, aint been since i was ikle. I got some good pics with Sharks, so i'll upload them soon!

But yeah.. i gotta work for 6 days in a run now and it is megapoo. Working on a SUNDAY! Its appauling lol. I'm not even on doubletime.. i don't think. I best had be. £16quid an hour if so.. oh yes! lol

Tired now, so..

Night xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^