Wednesday 21 March 2007

New layout, and eeeeeeeee...

Euck, my room smells like puke! Its almost unbareable to sit in here.. making me feel sick! But everywhere else in the house is cold!

I dont even know where its coming from.. been lingering in the air all day. I dont wanna go on a puke hunt incase i find something nasty.. my rooms pretty messy lol It smells like off Chippy chips

LAYOUT.

Yep, ive changed my layout.. it was getting pretty boring lol.

I like purple

I like green

I like Sephiroth
bleeeep, reply? will anyone EVER reply?
My baby Dean is gonna look like Sephiroth one day, when his hair grows long and turns grey I look forward to Dean turning old lol Sephiroth is the most SEXUAL fictional character ever.. minus Goku <3>

Anyway, i hope that horrible smell goes away. Yuck!

Rei x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^