Monday 14 August 2006

University?... Nah no thanks. Applied for AWESOME job though!

Ive decided after LOTS of debaiting, not to go to Uni this year :(

Although i want to go, i am not keen enough on the course, and if i don't like it thats 3,000quid in debt i'd be, or i'd have 4 years down the drain.

When i first looked at courses i saw one in Hope University which was Multimedia and Media combined, which is what i really want to do! I applied and then a week later they informed me it wouldn't be running this year :(

I looked for similar courses and this is what i found, Multimedia Systems in John Moores. It looks good and i would probs enjoy it, but theres lots of things i wont enjoy and i knwo if i dont like the course ill want to leave.

I'm gonna either find a job for a year or do another college course, and then next year ill see if the Media/Multimedia course is running again.

I contacted Hope Uni the other day, and ive been told it will be running, so we'll see :)

ive found a job in the museum which ive applied for! :D Its working in the shops i think which is WELL cool!!!!!!!!!!! I love the museum loads so ive really sold myself on the application form :) *fingers crossed* If i got this job, i probs wouldn't wanna go back into education.. thats how much i lurveeee the museum :P

~~*~~

In other news though, my mum n bro are away this week in Ireland, so Deans been staying with me.

Last night we were up till 5am working on his bands layout :) Its really cool check it out!

Thats all x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^