Saturday 8 July 2006

My Birthdayyyyyy

Well, what can i say?.. It was great! I had a bbq/party on my actual birthday and more people turned up than i expected! I didn't invite any friends as such it was mainly family n tha, but was v. cool anyway

I got loaaaads of presents and ate nice food and drank nice drink ^_^ lol I had my first ever alcoholic drink.. and i liked it!

I got a goregous white gold ring with a pink heart shaped zirconia in it off my mum and loads of other cool stuff like champagne and a hello kitty bag and loads of other cool stuff ^_^

Off Dean i got an 9ct white gold eternity ring with 13 diamonds in it and Sims2 for my pc koz iv wanted it for AAAAAAAAGES lol!!

The day after my birthday on thursday, Dean also took me to the pictures to see Lake House (my choice.. its really good.. and weird!), and then afterwards we went for a meal It was a great day and made my birthday into a week long celebration!

And now i still have my party to come yet and ive already had a great time already! lol woooooooo

With the 75 quid that i got off my family on wednesday, i bought a really nice skirt and coat and theyr GORGEOUS! All vampy and gothic *^_^v*

Ill leave another blog after my party with pictures etc!

Luvoo Luvooo xx

P.S. NOOOOOOOOOOO LEA WENT FROM BIG BRO! I LOVE RICHARD THOUGH! ..I wish Jayne was up for eviction instead... bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^