Friday 23 June 2006

Bye Bye Hugh Baird :(

Although college pretty much sucked for the whole two years!.. i will most definitely miss it

The disgusting and decieving sausages in the cantine, The over priced dr pepper, My annoying scally class - they were so annoying, yet i will still mis em, The brilliant student card which got me on the bus 10p cheaper , The boring work, which wasn't hard but i just couldn't be bothered doing, the unhelpful and unreliable lecturers!.. so much stuff i hated yet ill miss!

I even met Hannah, who in high school was what you would call on big brother 'one of the plastics'. I never knew her as much, so really she was just another one in the crowd of 'annoying scallys'.

Its a shame that in high school people think like that, because in actual fact Han is really cool, and i think its safe to say if she wasn't there for the second year i would have went crazy!

Also Laura, another one who kept me sane!..well.. she is pretty crazy herself! lol I hope i see her again cause we got on really well and had a laugh together!

Han n Lau are stayin in college for another course unfortunately! I'm the only one aspriring to bigger and brighter things....

JOHN MOORES UNIVERSITY

here i come! (hopefully)

I need MMP to get into uni, and i think ive just got it! When i get my results ill leave another blog!

I remember when Leah and I left high school and were saying 'we're college chicks now'.. it seems like only a couple of months ago... in actual fact it was 2 years ago!!! wahhhhhhh!

University Student now i am.. must invest in some intelectual style glasses, brown clothing and start listening to bands such as.. Dirty Pretty Things and The Strokes? I don't know, what do 'that sort' listen to? lol im doomed!

Thats if i get in anyway

We've had Download Festival... We've had the struggle to finish all my college work (now ive just got to upload it, put all the information on the pages and send to Triphazard!)

Next is.... MY BIRTHDAY! SOOOOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^