Tuesday 30 May 2006

Tattoo?

Yeah, you heard it right, i am actually thinking of getting a tattoo for my 18th Birthday lol

Blame Leah, she put the idea in my head anyway.. im still only in the decision stage yet but i have though about it thoroughly so i will hopefully make the right decision!

I know i won't be scared as i went with Laura to get hers, and although she screamed her head off and bruised my hand.. it doesn't actually look so bad!

Anyway, here are the tattoos i am going to consider getting if i do decide to get one..

**please note.. i WILL be changing these on my computer with Photoshop to my own specification. These are other peoples designs at the moment and i want my tattoo to be 'me' if you get what i mean lol**



I like this one because it is simple, yet effective. If i were to get this, i'd change the wings from green to a rainbowy colour. Also i would probably change the hair colour


I like this one alot, its very gothic and tim burtony.. yet also its a fairy and its pretty Im just not sure on the eyes.. i'd probably change them!


I like this one cause its a butterfly and its cute :) It'd be good for a first ever tattoo sorta thing. Just really small and dinky. Maybe in a different colour too


Would be nice around my wrist, like star dust getting smaller as it ascends up my arm, maybe in a rainbow colour too? :)


I like this one, as i like butterflies and its rainbowy and it has stars too! Also its kinda tribally and i like tribal tattoos!

Favourites


This one is very me already and is one of my favourites might i add! I don't think i would ever get bored of this either ^_^



Defo a favourite, its gothic, cute, and very me indeed ^_^

And now
And now you have my very favourite, and probably the one i would get if i was going to get one to be honest lol. Its just .. sexy lol I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So there you have it.. will i get one? Who knows lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^