Monday 22 May 2006

Eurovision and other news

wow, i can't believe Lordi won! well done guys! They deserved to win, and thanks to my help they won! yaaay.. and Helens help as she let me vote off her phone! lol

Im a bit dissapointed that we got so low down again this year Im rather a big fan of the Euovision Song Contest, and im dying for the day when we have such a good act that we win! I would pay £50 for a ticket to go see it.. yes.. yes i would ^_^ THEN AGAIN, I WAS SUPPORTING FINLAND SO NERHHH! lol

Also Lithuania were my second favourite act! LT United rule! lol I have their song stuck in my head EVEN NOW! Its been in mine and Deans head all weekend lol *we are the winners.. of eurovision.. we are we are.. we are we are..* Yeah.. they are.. under Lordi! lol

~~~*~~~

Also in other news, i went to see the Da Vinci Code last night.. it was good i liked it! Bit confusing at times, i had to ask what was going on alot of the time lol! Oh well ^.^

Alsssssoooo i actually discovered ANOTHER Rei living in LIVERPOOL the other day.

YEAH ITS TRUE!!

And she goes to Litherland High.. MY OLD SCHOOL! lmao scary. As she has some of the same friends as me aswell i was sencing a bit of, well lets just say.. im the best Everyone loves me kinda thing! lol Was weird at first.. but now i don't care ^_^

Why? Because she has earnt my nickname lol. She likes Sailor Moon, Vampire Hunter D, she actually knows what Manga means, AND LIKES THE BIRTHDAY MASSACRE! FAVE SONG VIDEO KID.. MY THIRD FAVE SONG LOL. Thats enough convincing for me thanks! hehe

loopy eh!

Thats all folks! Rei x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^