Tuesday 7 February 2006

My Blogguns!

HTML clipboard

HTML clipboardHmmm just bloggun koz im bored...

Well... what to say ermmmm...

ooo me and dean mite be getting some Geckos :D (mini lizards) They are staying in Deans but one belongs 2 me, we are getting them 4 eachother 4 valentines day hehe!

Also I am getting a cat soon, 2 stay at my house! :D yayness! hopefully black!

Oooie, fone call .

Awww Dean just called, he wanted to know if he could ask Sean round 2 his instead of comin 2 mine koz he got new recording ideas which he may 4get. He was meant to be comin to mine, nooooooooooo! Bummer! lol oh well.. i 4got he was meant 2 b comin neway hehe sneaky!

I'm going now, im bored of even this...

Loving everyone.. including trees yay :D x

final thoughts: rainbow it, buster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^