Wednesday 11 January 2006

nooooooooooo

omg! this sucks!

I just typed a MASSIVE post, and then i previewed it, and pressed back and it WENT!!!!!!!! NoOoOoOoOoOo

Well.. in uber fast summaryform.. Deans Birthday soon (yaying to that!) No presents arrived for him yet (shit), sod off bugger anyway got Val Day and Our Aniv to come yet!

Triphazard gig with new songs soon -excitings me! More ear candy for my brain!, May not be able to go, manchester and college day dont mix but we'll see THEY NEED SUPPORT OFF THE RHIANNONMONSTER Love Triphazard

Other Ramblings before bed

Still got Leahs Xmas Present and Stevies XMas present and Birthday Card((!!!)) in my house, damn people wont come and see me to collect! GRAR! lol jk

Found wine gum which IS Deans third toe.. it really is (i plan to take a picture for proof)

My mum bought dean the BEST birthday present ever, and she bought me one! Mums rule at times! Not saying wat it is, stay tuned!

Annnd... then i sed bye.. so.. Tatttyyyy Byeeeee xoxo^_^oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^