Friday 27 January 2006

in college :(

*burrrr* In college, how boring! Second post, feels so different lol I meant to be doing work right now but well if you know me well, you'll understand lol :P Hmm in reply to my last post, Deans Birthday wernt great :D I went running round the Strand and found loads of uber-bargains!! yay :D Oooo and im not skint anymore! My 100quid bonus went through! Going spending soon ofcourse!
Tonight im going to a place called Thomas Valentinos to see if its nice for my 18th Birthday ^_^ Hoping the DJ will play compies.. we will see.
Got in trouble yesterday too which wasn't nice :( I apparently offended some people with a post i did on Triphazard Lovers Group, woops! Sorry everyone i didn't mean it like it sounded :( Anyway, all sorted now. And i aint gonna be as 'involved' incase i cause ne more trouble :S lol Right, i have scissors now so i got no excuse not to do work lol ..byebye x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^