Wednesday 27 July 2005

what do i care.. alot

I dont know what to do anymore. I want to sleep in deans 2nite.. but i know where it will end. It is a good thing if it happens.. but could it just lead to sadness again?
Love is greater than anything :( Loving someone hurts, and it hurts more than anything in the whole world.. but it can feel as good anything in the whole world too when they love you back just as much. When your with the person you love, nothing can beat that.. and nothing does beat that when im with Dean.
But that point raises the question.. why am i not with him now? Apart from the fact that hes in guitar lessons, well to be honest.. i don't know anymore. I thought it was because we would be better off this way.. and yeah we are in a way. we've had no arguments, no 'disagreements', and no dissapointment. But apart from that, we've or should i say I, have been lonely, missing him, and although it seems a bit strange.. 'craving' him. Probably not the right word to use.. but it seems ok i guess. I hope he feels the same way.. he basically says he does tho so.. thats ok i guess.
I just really dont no what to do, I love him so much *sigh* But i don't know whether i can go back.
Ive attatched a doll of me and Dean on valentines day that i did... everything on that picture is exact tot he day. What we were wearing, what our hair was like, he didnt even wear shoes or socks but he wore a wonderful suit thing (minus tie), and i put that in. It is the perfect image of me and him together.
Why aren't we like that anymore? I miss the old Dean *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^